Description of Duties
- Assists camp staff in preparing for and in carrying out activities
- Participates in all camp activities as to encourage kids to do the same
- Should be enthusiastic about kids of age group that will be working with
- Should be of a different age than the kids that are working with
- Will report to the Summer Camp Supervisor
- Experience working with youth is preferred but not required
- Should enjoy kids of age range of assigned group and have some interest related to camp activities to share
- Should be comfortable in environment that will be working in (indoor, outdoor, or both)
- Should arrange own transportation to/from the facility
- Should be willing to commit to date or dates scheduled and give as much advance notice as possible if cannot participate
The ideal candidate should be available for 3 to 5 hours for 3 or more days a week as mutually agreed for the program’s need.
For more information you can contact Carrboro Recreation, Parks, & Cultural Resources at 919-918-7364 and fill out our Volunteer Application Form.